BUY ADIPEX P ONLINE
Buy Adipex P 37.5mg Online – Buy Adipex P UK – Order Adipex P online – Where To Buy Adipex P 37.5 mg – Buy Adipex P Online Canada.
Phentermine, sold under the brand name Adipex P among others, is a medication used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity. take by mouth for up to a few weeks. After a few weeks the beneficial effects no longer occur. It is also available as the combination phentermine/topiramate. Buy adipex p online.
How to use Adipex-P
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once a day, 1 hour before breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast. If needed, your doctor may adjust your dose to take a small dose up to 3 times a day. Carefully follow your doctor’s instructions. Taking this medication late in the day may cause trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- If you are using sustained-release capsules, the dose is usually taken once a day before breakfast or at least 10 to 14 hours before bedtime. Swallow the medication whole. Do not crush or chew sustained-release capsules. Doing so can release all of the drug at once, increasing the risk of side effects.
- If you are using the tablets made to dissolve in the mouth, the dose is usually taken once a day in the morning, with or without food. First, dry your hands before handling the tablet. Place your dose on top of the tongue until it dissolves, then swallow it with or without water.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Your doctor will adjust the dose to find the best dose for you. Use this medication regularly and exactly as prescribed in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day.
- This medication is usually for only a few weeks at a time. Do not be take with other appetite suppressants (see also Drug Interactions section). The possibility of serious side effects increases with longer use of this medication and use of this drug along with certain other diet drugs.
- If you suddenly stop using this medication, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as depression, severe tiredness). To help prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Withdrawal is more likely if you have used phentermine for a long time or in high doses. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have withdrawal.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
This drug should not be use with certain medications because very serious interactions may occur. If you are taking or have taken other appetite-suppressant drugs in the past year (e.g., diethylpropion, ephedra/ma huang), tell your doctor or pharmacist before starting this medication.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other products that cause drowsiness such as opioid pain or cough relievers (such as codeine, hydrocodone), alcohol, marijuana (cannabis), drugs for sleep or anxiety (such as alprazolam, lorazepam, zolpidem), muscle relaxants (such as carisoprodol, cyclobenzaprine), or antihistamines (such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine).